3M 1860 N95 Respirator
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH approved
- FDA Approved
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
N95 | 3M 1860 Respirator | NIOSH | Bulk Orders Only
- Minimum order quantity: 1,000,000 units
- *Due to COVID-19 and the high demand for N95 masks, inventory, pricing, and lead times are continually changing. To inquire about placing a bulk order, call us at 1-800-801-5348 or email email@example.com.
Expected delivery within 2-3 weeks.