COVID-19 RT-PCR Test Kit (Molecular Test)
- Molecular Tests are the #1 most accurate form of diagnostic testing that can identify if a patient currently has the Coronavirus or not.
- Test samples must be sent to a lab to receive results.
- RT–PCR Tests are a variation of PCR Tests, or Polymerase Chain Reaction. The two techniques use the same process except that RT–PCR has an added step of Reverse Transcription of RNA to DNA, or RT, to allow for amplification.
- High sensitivity (200 copy/mL) and high specificity
- Highly specific for ORF1ab and N genes markers according to the U.S. CDC recommendation
- Pre-packed and ready-to-use dry reagent with internal controls
- Qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal/oropharyngeal swabs, anterior/mid-turbinate nasal swabs, nasopharyngeal washes/aspirates or nasal aspirates, and bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) specimens
- Results ready in less than 2 hours
- Transported at room temperature, no need for refrigeration.
- Compatible with standard RT-qPCR machines (thermoFisherABI7500, Roche LightCycler, Zeesan SLAN, etc.)
- ORF1ab and N genes as recommended by the U.S. CDC
- Positive control
- Negative control
- Internal control
- 48 reactions/kit
Instruction for Use
- Add 25 μL of sample extracts to each pre-packed RT-PCR tube
- Add 25 μL of positive/negative control extracts to each pre-packed RT-PCR tube
- Vortex to mix
- Load RT-PCR tubes to real-time PCR thermal cycler
- FDA-EUA Instruction
COVID Test Kit - PCR | Kit of 25 Tests ($15.00/test)
25 Tests Per Kit