COVID-19 and Flu A & B Test Kit - Antigen
- Antigen Tests are a form of diagnostic tests that check to see if a patient currently has (1) COVID-19 (2) Flu Strands A / B.
- These tests may be performed at the point of care, such as a doctor's office or nursing home, and samples do not need to be sent to a lab to receive the results.
- Sample Type: Oropharyngeal Swab and Nasopharyngeal Swab Available (i.e. Throat or Nose Swab)
- Test results within 20-30 minutes
- 18 Months Shelf Life
- Room Temperature Storage
- Control Set Available
- Relative Sensitivity：96.00% (88.75%～99.17%)
- Relative Specificity：100.00% (98.34%～100.00%)
- Accuracy：98.98% (97.06%～99.79%)
- The accuracy, specificity, and sensitivity of this test may vary based on the training of the person administering the test (false-negative results can occur if the test is not performed properly). For example, an Antigen test is usually very accurate when administered by a nurse or lab technician who is trained in the best practices for testing patients compared to a person without that level of expertise.
Documents & Additional Information
- Additional Information Flyer
- Instruction Video
- Product Brochure
- FDA Video on COVID-19 Testing Basics
- Other testing information can be found on the FDA website for Testing Basics and Testing Details
Due to regulatory restrictions, all Test Kits are non-returnable. We take the responsibility to make sure your product arrives in brand new working condition. Should your item arrive damaged, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
COVID Test Kit - Antigen | Kit of 25 Tests ($15.50/test)
25 Tests Per Kit