COVID-19 Antibody Test Kit
The Coronavirus can be screened and diagnosed by measuring the IgG & IgM antibodies in human blood, serum, or plasma. The Antibody COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Test Kit is one of the few products on the market designed for both IgG and IgM rapid diagnosis. The effectiveness of this test kit has been verified by both U.S. and foreign virologists as well as by the FDA. This COVID-19 test kit is currently being used in more than 20 countries, covering Asia, Europe, Australia, North America, South America, and Africa.
Note: An Antibody Test is best used to determine if a patient has already been exposed to the Coronavirus in the past. To test current or recent exposure to the Covoravirus, please use an Antigen Test or a PCR Test.
- User Instruction (1)
- Test Cartridge (25)
- Sample Dilution Buffer (1)
- Disposable Pipet (25)
- The shelf life is 5 months at room temperature (< 30 °C) or 9 months at 2-8 °C.
- IgG sensitivity: 96.7%, specificity: 97.5%. IgM sensitivity: 100%, specificity: 98.8%
- Combined sensitivity 100%, combined specificity 96.2%
- Specimen: whole blood, serum, and plasma
- Detection Method: Colloidal Gold
- Detection Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Instruction for Use
- Take out the test kit and acclimate to room temperature.
- Collect blood, serum, or plasma samples.
- Add samples to sample well (S).
- Place 2-3 drops of sample dilution buffer in sample well (D).
- Wait 10-15 minutes to read the results.
- FDA Video on COVID-19 Testing Basics
- Other testing information can be found on the FDA website for Testing Basics and Testing Details
- Is this product FDA authorized?
Yes, the Biotime SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Qualitative Test obtained Emergency Use Authorizations from FDA. Reference link (https://www.fda.gov/media/140440/download).
- Can this be used at home?
According to FDA regulation, the SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM test currently can only be carried out by healthcare professionals in the US.
- How should this test kit be stored?
The test kit can be stored for 5 months at room temperature (< 30 °C) or 9 months at 2-8 °C. After taking out from 2-8 °C, allow the buffer, specimen, and test cartridge to reach room temperature before use. Do not freeze the test kit.
Due to regulatory restrictions, all Test Kits are non-returnable. We take the responsibility to make sure your product arrives in brand new working condition. Should your item arrive damaged, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
COVID Test Kit - Antibody | Kit of 25 Tests ($12.80/test)
25 Tests Per Kit